Oxygen Gas Plants
Gas oxygen plant fabricated by BDM Cryofusion & Mandressi Italia is technologically very advanced as the company acquires technology of 'Felice Mandressi' of Italy and incorporates equipment taken from the international market. With a number of years of experience in this field, our company has served a number of clients all over the world for example from Africa, Middle East to South East Asia. Our oxygen gas production plant capacities range from 50 m³ per hour to 2,000 m³ per hour.
The oxygen gas plants produce oxygen of bone dry quality at 99.7% purity, which makes it perfect for both medical as well as industrial applications. With the well equipped production units and skilled manpower, our company becomes able to manufacture and export the plants as per the specifications of our authentic and esteemed clients. Durable, authentic, corrosion resistant, high in performance, reliable and easy installation are some of the common features of our industrial oxygen gas plant. Anyone can contact us just by calling us directly or writing an email. Our gas oxygen plant is technologically unmatched and fulfills the requirement of customers located worldwide.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||CYLINDERS FILLED PER DAY||OXYGEN PURITY||NITROGEN PURITY Optional|
|BDM 50||50 m3/hr||200||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 80||80 m3/hr||320||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 100||100 m3/hr||400||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 130||130 m3/hr||500||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 150||150 m3/hr||600||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 170||170 m3/hr||680||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 200||200 m3/hr||800||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 250||250 m3/hr||1000||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 300||300 m3/hr||1200||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 400||400 m3/hr||1600||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 500||500 m3/hr||2000||99.7%||99.99%|
|BDM 600||600 m3/hr||2400||99.7%||99.99%|
Note : Larger Size Plants also available upto 2000 m3/hr Capacity.
A few of the latest technological features incorporated into the Oxygen & Nitrogen plants are listed below.
- Purity of Oxygen produced from all plants is minimum 99.6% and Nitrogen Purity is available up to 1 PPM (Depending upon requirement of the customer).
- All plants use “Oil free” rotary screw /centrifugal oil compressor working between 0.6 to 1.0 mpa.
- All plants incorporate Aluminum Brazed exchangers and packed columns for high efficiency.
- Turbo expanders (Oil or Air Bearing) for trouble free operation.
- All plants above “500” are supplied with automatic PLC control.
- Engineering support along with complete quality control is provided by our company.
- We provide qualified engineers for Supervision, Installation and start up of all our plants as well as training of manpower at customers’ site.
- Very low power consumption with proven performance and virtually Zero maintenance required for the machines.
- Purity of Nitrogen is very high i.e. 99.99%
- No loss in the production of Oxygen while producing high purity Nitrogen.
- AIR SEPARATION UNIT: This Unit employs a front-end two bed pressure swing adsorption system which is used to remove impurities from the air feed.
The Cold Box plays the main role in the Oxygen/Nitrogen plant as this is the equipment which separates the gaseous mixture of oxygen and nitrogen. This is done by means of Liquification of air to a temperature of minus 1900C in the Double Rectification Stainless Steel Column.
Air Separation Unit houses all the instruments (such as Heat Exchangers, Sub Coolers, Distillation Columns and Condensers all made in Stainless Steel) responsible for the sub-zero cooling of the air thus giving it the name COLD BOX.
Air Separation Unit is of CRYOGENIC TYPE operating at extremely low-pressure of 7 Kg/cm2. The separation of gases is done at liquification state.
- EXPANSION TURBINE: The expansion turbine or Turbo expander is a centrifugal or axial flow turbine through which a high pressure gas is expanded to produce work that is typically used to drive a compressor. Because work is extracted from the expanding high pressure gas, the expansion is isentropic and the low pressure exhaust gas from the turbine is at a very low temperature, often as low as 200 K (-100 °F) or less.
The turbo expander has a composite metal shaft with a compressor wheel attached to one end of the shaft and an expander wheel attached to the other end of the shaft. Both the wheels are completely detached from one another.
Along with the common shaft a sealing system is used for the prevention of the process fluids present at each wheel from getting contact with leakage along the shaft. We use a gas seal system as a sealing system in our Plant. The advantage of using a gas seal system is that the sealing fluids cannot leak into and accumulate in downstream equipment.
Scope of Supply:
- Rotary screw compressor operating at 7 bar pressure.
- Air Filter
- Filter system with steel structure and supports elements.
- Degust system with valve, collecting machine, spray equipment, automatic clean and control system. It sends the pressure difference signals to PLC by pressure differential transmitter.
- One set of Instrument and electric control system
2.Air Purification Unit :
- Air Refrigerant compressor including:
- special motor
- One condenser
- One evaporator / water cooler
- One set of Piping and valves
- Water Separator
- Molecular Sieve Battery on skid:
- Complete with 2 nos. vessels, Reactivation heater complete with Molecular Sieve designed for process skid mounting.
- Defrost Heater: It consists of heating coils and heating element 5 kW.
- Gas/Air Lines as per standard Layout.
- All pipelines for process air, Nitrogen and Oxygen line, HP line upto manifold along with short bend, elbow, socket and other necessary fitting as per our standard layout drawing.
3.AIR SEPARATION COLUMN (COLD BOX):
It is of Cryogenic type completed with support and connected pipes.
4. Turbo expander
- The TURBO EXPANDER is a Rotary Machine running on gas bearings.
- This is used to provide cooling for the liquification of air at (-) 180 to (-) 190 degrees centigrade.
- It Includes:
- Expansion turbine body
- Ventricular joint
- Inlet filter
- Bearing & sealed gas system
- Instrument gas filter
- ET bearing and sealed gas system
5. OXYGEN CYLINDER FILLING SYSTEM.
The oxygen is filled into cylinders by an oxygen filling SYSTEM (PUMP/BOOSTER).
6. FILLING MANIFOLD CYLINDER FILLING STATION FOR FILLING OXYGEN GAS:Complete with control valves pressure gauge safety valve & pigtail connections points each.
7. PURITY TESTING ANALYSER:
Digital automatic purity analyzer.
- Water Process
- Ferrous Metallurgy
- Non-ferrous Metal Refinery
- Coal mines
- Others: Chemical industry production, solid garbage burning, concrete production, glass manufacturing, medical oxygen, etc.